Security & Protection
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality product to provide access control and off hour security on interior and exterior openings for your business.
Rolling Service Doors are metal slatted rolling doors used to provide security against entry or weather protection at exterior and interior openings in industrial, commercial, institutional and other buildings. Rugged construction and quality materials assure long life and less costly maintenance.
- Door curtains are galvanized steel with GalvaNex light grey finish.
- Doors are built to order to fit your opening size, operation and option preferences. Standard construction for openings 40’ wide, 30’ high and additional designs for larger openings.
- Standard doors are built to withstand a 20 PSF wind load. Doors can be designed to meet your specific Hurricane Rating or PSF wind load requirements, with designs and performance up to 60 PSF validated through third party testing by Dade Co. Florida
- Standard usage up to 20 cycles per day with High Cycle Construction available.
- Motors, chain, hand-crank or push-up designs based on size, weight or frequency of operation
- Materials: 300 Series Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Finish: Full spectrum of durable colors available in powder coated finish
- Emergency Response Operators
- Counter Doors
- Fire Doors & Insulted Doors
- Pass Through Doors
- Perforated Door Slates for visibility and ventilation while maintaining security and insect control
Rolling Grilles prevent unauthorized access and discourage forced entry at building exterior opening, storefronts or areas within buildings, such as pharmacies or parts counters while providing visual and air circulation of separated spaces. Used behind plate glass storefronts, they are a deterrent to smash-and-grab crime.
Grilles are built to order to fit your opening size, operation and option preference. Openings up to 40’ wide x 20’ high are standard with larger size designs also available.
Motor, hand crank, hand chain or push-up designs available. Grille operation requires no more than 25lbs of force.
Standard usage up to 20 cycles per day with High Cycle Construction available.
- Materials: Aluminum, solid stainless steel 300 Series, or solid galvanized steel
- Finish: A variety of metal finishes from polished stainless steel to deep bronze are available to contribute to visual aesthetics
- Counter Doors
- Glazed Curtain Grilles
- Side Folding Grilles & Closures